He wants to know - "where is the mama?" He sees a squirrel. Questions - "Where is the mama? Is that the mama? Where is the baby?" He sees a bird flying. "The bird is going to find his mama." I love his understanding of the world.... and that he thinks the mama and the baby are always together. I hope he never changes.
Berkley is learning to make up stories. He came home from preschool camp with an elaborate story of something naughty he did and that he had to go to timeout, etc... The next day I went to meet with the teacher. No such thing happened. He is beginning to create these make believe scenarios in his head and it is hard to understand if they are actually real or fictional. Sometimes I still have trouble distinguishing the two.
So many kids have a favorite sport or activity, but Berks is really interested in most stuff. He likes all sports with his favorites being golf, tennis, basketball, soccer, and baseball. He likes to build with blocks or legos. He loves to cook in his kitchen and play anything outside. Berkley will dig in his sandbox for what seems like an eternity.
He is dramatic and energetic. He is a total nut. We love you, Patrick Berkley. We hope you never change.
A few pics from this past weekend in the valley. B was gone so the kiddos and I trekked home for some early celebrating. Everyone was sick, but as you can see, we made the most of it!
No comments:
Post a Comment