Monday, March 18, 2013

Back to it

Berkley is back to preschool this morning.  Brandon takes off again for work to return later in the week.  We are back to the routine and I have to admit it would have been nice to have another day over the weekend.  We need some downtime as things have been in a state of flux the past few weeks.  Brandon has been gone more days than he has been home and we miss him!!  Berkley told me this morning that he was going to get a string and lasso Daddy's plane and bring him back.  I am all for the idea.  Here's to making the time you have count... and to remembering that it is quality and not quantity.

Bessie B came over the weekend for a little sister time.  It was so great to be with her.  It would be even more perfect if she would take up permanent residence in Richmond.  And specifically, in the house next door.

Berkley is obsessed with all things Toy Story related.  He sleeps with his Buzz Light Year.  He is known around Shirley Road as "Buzz Light Year Berkley."  He runs around sending laser light and shooting gum balls.

Nan is working on walking and talking.  They are coming slowly, but I think it is a product of her laid back attitude.  One I think I should try to adopt... She is 15 months and still cruising, but most happy crawling.  She says "A Da" (for all done and  a dog), "Mama",  "Dada", "hi", "ut oh" (when something falls), "ba" (ball), and smiles & screeches with delight.

















No comments:

Post a Comment