Sunday, May 12, 2013

Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day to all the incredible mamas in this world. Many women have helped shape me as a mother, but no one has influenced me like my mom.  Mom, you are an inspiration to me.  You taught me everything about selfless love and truly giving your all to your children each day.  I am so grateful for you and for all that you continue to teach me.  I love you.  I love you.  I love you.

Our Mother's Day on Shirley Road was full of action!  We geared up to go canoeing (this was a multi-hour process)  and only to arrive at the launch point to see that the river was closed for high water.  On the drive to the water, we saw a peacock wandering around.  Berkley was beyond excited.  This evening, as we were loading up to get ice cream, we found a rabid possum trying to bite Henry.... so you know, all in all, it was an eventful day and of course, special to be together as a family.  Pictures below from today and this week.

















No comments:

Post a Comment