Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Around Shirley Road

Buzz Lightyear and Woody belong to a boy named Andy.  Berkley wants Andy to visit him.  He decided to write Andy a letter.  Berkley wrote out the word A-N-D-Y and drew him a picture.  We addressed the letter to 'infinity and beyond."  The next day, Berkley found a letter from Andy in his mailbox.  It was thrilling for Berkley and the source of much excitement on Shirley Road.

(Andy's letter to Berkley)
Dear Berkley,

Thank you for your note and picture.  I would love to visit you, but I cannot travel outside of 'infinity and beyond' because it is a place inside your TV.  I can tell you something about where I live though.  1 - Buzz and Woody are my favorite toys.  2 - My favorite food is guacamole.  3 - I still take a nap.  Please send me another letter.  Can you write the word Buzz Lightyear?  

Love,
Andy












No comments:

Post a Comment