Sunday, August 30, 2015

Maddie

Last week the kids and I discovered a new pup outside of Whole Foods.  The doggie was named Bess and we immediately fell in love.  

Bess Maddie is a three year old lab mix.  She is a mother of eight puppies and a little skittish and sad around the edges.  We hope with a lot of love and consistency she will begin to heal.

It's been an exhausting a busy week managing two kids and a yet-to-be potty trained dog while Brandon's been gone... and at low one point, I believe I fell asleep on the kitchen floor.  BUT - we are seeing a light and Maddie is able to be alone outside for a little herself each day...  She is growling less and less at strangers and life is looking up!  This week... KINDERGARTEN!  St. Christopher's here we come!


























No comments:

Post a Comment