Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Change is coming

This past weekend we headed to Deerfield, Virginia to Brandon's parents' camp.  It was so nice to be in the mountains and actually wear long sleeves.  Nan was fighting a bug, but was still her happy self.  Berks wasn't able to sleep at night, so he ended up sleeping with B and I.  We didn't let a few long nights get the best of us though.... and we enjoyed good food, company and a beautiful setting.

We are full on packing and preparing for the September move.  B is gearing up for a bunch of upcoming week long work trips.  I can barely discuss it.  I am too sad.  We will miss him (a gross understatement), but know he is working so hard for our family.  We love you, Brandon Michael.

Berkley talks about the move every day.  He doesn't want to move.  He wants to move.  He wants to come back to his 'real' house (this I know is true).  I love that child and his creativity amazes me.  He put on my earphones today and told me they made him a 'good walker.'  He wore them the entire lunch at Jason's Deli.

Sissy has been battling a bad bug and we went to the doctor yesterday for some meds.  She is better today and able to keep down her food.  Berkley was a huge help at the doctor and must have sang 15+ rounds of 'Jesus loves the little children' to his sister.  We were quite the site. We love you, Nancy!












No comments:

Post a Comment