Thursday, June 27, 2013

Almost 4

Being three, nearly four is a tough job.  There is so much constant energy running through your body and sometimes it seems like it's impossible to keep from touching or grabbing someone else your sister.  You love her.  You do.  But you also kind of don't.  There is so much you want to do, but can't.  It's tough.  Being a mom of a three, nearly four year old boy is an adventure.  There are great days and days I wonder if we'll survive.  But there are also so many incredible moments or words spoken or feelings shared.... and I pray that I will remember them when my babies are bigger.  The photos help me recall the moments, the days without purpose, our adventures and their perfect smiles.  Be still my heart.










Leaving to go on a date together to the movies.  
Berkley was so excited for a movie, a date day with Mommy and a real Sprite.  


They were so excited and sweet.


Last day of tennis.  He sprayed his hair with "mommy's spray" to look extra special.


He wanted Sissy to wear a dress.



No comments:

Post a Comment