Sunday, August 11, 2013

Summer End

Here we are.  It's August.  As we enjoy our final moments of summer, we, too, prepare for a fresh start at preschool for Berkley (Sabot at Stony Point).  Brandon's work heats up again and his weeks are filled with travel and many late nights.  Soon, Nan and I will have mornings to ourselves and time for music, library story hour, and walks around the river.  As I sit, I watch Berkley, Nan and Brandon play with a sock tail from my window.  I am reminded that these are the moments I cherish most.  Being home.  All 4 of us.

Our Buzz



The grand finale of Berkley's 4th Birthday.  A pinball machine from Avo.  He spent hours of work restoring a 1960s pinball machine and it is beautiful.  




Bess' baby shower in Baltimore.  An intimate gathering to celebrate Baby Boswell.  Bess is glowing and we cannot wait for a cousin in October!























iphone snaps.  Boys on a boat during the shower.




No comments:

Post a Comment