I love December. I love snow. I actually like winter. But this winter is a different story. Cold. And at times, downright frigid. The three of us have been stuck on Shirley Road for days. No sunlight in sight. Trying to make the most of it though with - dance parties, brownies baking, soup making, lego building, bath taking, movie watching, game playing, hot cocoa drinking - days. I haven't picked up my actual camera as the sunshine makes pictures so much more fun to take.
Below are some iPhone snaps of moments the last week.
Clean carrot, squash, apple soup.
Westwood dinners save us.
Eating leftover Westwood for breakfast.
Caught!
Mounting piles.
Celebrating Woods' birthday!!!!!!
Playing with her buddy.
6T coat. When did this happen?
Beautiful boy.
Dress up with AAT.
Getting a ride on Daddy.
Visit from Carter.
Snowy walk with Henry.
Sleeping on the top bunk and so excited!
Cheesy.
Playing in the dirt.
Hot cocoa.
Monsters University movie night.
Legos at 7 a.m.
Snowy wonderland.
Berkley took this one.
Musical chairs.
No comments:
Post a Comment