Sunday, February 12, 2012

I am a firefighter too!













A few pics from this weekend.  Berkley has been pretty sweet this weekend and it helps that Dad has been home and we've had fun activities with friends!  Yesterday we went to a first birthday party and most of Berkley's friends were there.  At the party, there was a pretend area and one of Berk's friends put on a firefighter outfit.  There was only one firefighter outfit, so Berkley reached for a purple dress complete with a tutu and sequins and said, "I am a firefighter too!"  He wore the dress during the party and was telling anyone who would listen that he was a "firefighter."  I love family weekends and with B gone so much during the week it is the only thing that gets me through the long weeks.  Wish Sunday would last forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment