Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Lucky One

Brandon is off again for work and every time Berks sees a plane he says it's "daddy's plane."  This morning he wanted to wear his pjs to school because "daddy put them on."  Berkley is in a major daddy phase and I don't blame the boy.... daddy is pretty awesome and (sadly) a rare commodity around this house.

I am the lucky one... lucky in many ways - but right now I feel lucky to have such a tremendous brother who lives in Richmond.  I am pretty sure I could not get along without him.  Carter is especially helpful when B is gone and a daily fixture around our house.... I would also like to point out that he makes a mean gimlet in Brandon's absence.  A few pics from tonight (right after he exercised Henry and right before he put Berkley to bed.)  Love you, CDS.




No comments:

Post a Comment