Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Nan is closing in on 14 weeks.  It is hard to believe she is almost 4 months!  She is so sweet and smiles all the time.  Today she really started 'cooing' at me.... it was pretty amazing.  I constantly remind myself to sniff away, hug away, kiss away - because she won't be a baby for that long.  I adore her.

This week is Berkley's spring break and it has been nice to have some slow mornings and play with friends.  Yesterday we went to Kangaroo Jacks.... Berkley loves a bouncy house!  Daddy comes back today and will be home for a bit.  Thank goodness!

A few pics from the last few weeks.


Finger painting




Three generations of Santos boys


Helping daddy with work



True love



Watching videos on Nana's phone and eating cookies.... life is good.




"You my best friend, Sissy." (For today anyway)


"I help you with tax, mama."  


"I cook you soup, mama."

No comments:

Post a Comment