Monday, March 19, 2012

Three Musketeers

I am using this blog as a sort of "baby book" for our kiddos.  One day, I hope they'll like seeing all these pictures and reading about how they gave my life great purpose and joy.  

 Berkley loves to dig in the sand.  He makes his own sand castles now.  Sometimes I leave him in the back yard alone while I prepare dinner.... I always keep an eye on him, but he likes to feel independent.  Every few minutes he will come up to the back door and yell, "I"m OK, mom!"


 Nan is probably the easiest and sweetest baby alive.  She smiles, laughs, cuddles, nurses, naps... and then we repeat the cycle.  She almost never needs a pacifier and is easily soothed.  She is very different than her brother as a baby.  Berkley likes to tell Sissy that she is "funny" and make her laugh.
 Art is still one of our mainstays.  
This bird has laid eggs outside our kitchen window.  Berkley loves to watch her.  He makes me repeat the story of her laying eggs and keeping her babies warm and cozy - over and over.  Berks loves a good story.  His Nana started telling him stories when he was little.... really they were just tales about Berkley and what he did during the day.  Often Berks will say to me, "Mama, tell me our story."  And I'll start, "Once there was a little boy named Berkley and he loved to play.  One day he and his mama walked to school and at school his teachers were waiting for him...."

Patrick Berkley is much better in the car these days!  Now we just have to work on his Sissy.

No comments:

Post a Comment