Sunday, April 22, 2012

Blogging on a rainy Sunday

It is dreary in Richmond today.... so B and I thought that called for a "movie party" (everything that has the word 'party' in it must be good) around 10.  We laid blankets on the ground, put on Curious George 2, and popped popcorn.  It was actually really fun!  It has been nice to have B home for a bit and enjoy some QT as a  family of four before he heads to the airport for weeks of travel.  I think I am totally going to ignore the fact that we only have a few more weekends before he leaves:)  I plan on making the most of our time.  As you can see from the pics below - we also put up a tent in our living room on Saturday morning.  Berkley really wants to go camping and so does his mama.... I need to get up in the Shenandoah National Park ASAP.




Berkley is in love with Bess and Tim's new puppy, Oliver. 






No comments:

Post a Comment