OK! It has been awhile since I've had a second to blog. So here it goes. Last week was a bit nuts as I was sick and ended up with bronchitis. Berkley went to spend a few days with Karen and Victor so I could get better. I know he had a terrific time with his grandparents and I am finally better (thank goodness). We met up with Berkley back in Mt. Sidney for the weekend to spend time with my family and my Gramps and Kath who were in town from Culver. It was their first time meeting Nancy Elizabeth and they loved being with her! It was a great family affair including lots of sports, a trip to the dump, an egg hunt, egg dying, and lots and lots of cooking and eating. We loved being home, but are glad to be back in Richmond this Sunday and are working at getting Berkley back into his usual routine.... which does not include late bedtimes, constant attention, and a diet of chocolate milk:) What else?!? We are working on potty training PBS and it has been going pretty well. Berks picked out some flushable princess wipes - so he is pretty pumped about those. Miss. Fancy is pretty sweet and is just as chill as babies go... Below are a few pics.

Brushing Henry
PBS and AAT singing "God our father."
No comments:
Post a Comment