Monday, April 16, 2012

NES is twenty weeks

Nan is twenty weeks!  She is just starting to belly laugh when you play 'peek a boo' or kiss her neck.  She loves to be held or rocked to sleep and I try to do this as often as I can.  She is interested in Berkley and also a bit scared (rightfully so).  Berkley is generally sweet with her, but he mainly loves to have mommy and daddy's full attention.   There are moments when Berkley seems so grown up to me (I mean, he is almost three!), but then he reminds me that he is still a baby and wants to be cuddled, take a bath with mommy or daddy or have me hold him when crossing a parking lot.  He is still our little routine boy who likes to have things stay the same... he takes after his parents:)

Summer has begun in Richmond and I am loving the longer days.  Berkley was just given a tennis racket and a 9 iron.... so the summer of sports is officially beginning.  We are out playing so much that we rarely have requests for TV - which is great!  I am constantly reminding Berkley that the mark of a good day is the amount of dirt under his nails.











No comments:

Post a Comment